Air and nitrogen applications
We have been extracting solid, liquid and gaseous raw materials above and below ground for thousands of years. Compressed air and gases are needed and used both during the actual obtaining of raw materials and also in exploration, extraction and treatment processes.
Difficult ambient conditions (dust, heat, cold, moisture and long supply routes, for example) mean that the materials and machines used have to meet the most exacting of demands.
Faced with these extremely challenging requirements, the robust and high-quality compressor solutions by BAUER KOMPRESSOREN stand out with the strengths for which they have become renowned.
Specific applications of BAUER compressors
- Compressed air supply for air guns
- Compressed air supply for motion compensation
- Filling of air chambers for diaphragm pumps
- Filling of autoclaves
Who are the customers of BAUER KOMPRESSOREN?
- EPC contractors (general contractors)
- Pit operators
- Equipment manufacturers
The benefits BAUER KOMPRESSOREN can offer you
- The ability to deliver solutions meeting customers' specific technical requirements
- Mobile and stationary compressor systems
- Container installations for critical ambient conditions